- bl.0spam.org - Main DNSBL
- rbl.0spam.org - Realtime Blacklist, 100% automated. Listings are removed automatically after the IP stops sending spam.
The following lists should not be used as a sole method for identifying spam.
- nbl.0spam.org - Network Blacklist, lists spam source networks with slow respone to abuse reports.
- dbl.0spam.org - Domain Blacklist, lists IP's of domains found to be in spam emails.
Only fully compliant Network Asset Management service members are on these lists.
- wl.0spam.org - Main Whitelist
- dwl.0spam.org - Domain IP Whitelist