Why is my IP/IP Range listed in the 0spam database?
Please donate to help make this service even better.
Your computer/server or a previous user of this IP sent spam to a trap. Please scan your computer/server for malicious software and verify that senders from this IP are not using poor sending practices.
Listed with Data result 127.0.0.#
Listed with Data result 127.0.#.0
# Codes are as follows: (ie. General spam single IP result 127.0.0.1 )
- general spam, Sending spam to our spam traps.
- Removal request made but missing required information, please make a new request and be sure to complete the form properly.
- Does not follow valid can-spam rules for newsletters / lists.
- Not RFC compliant, server errors or improper configuration.
- Repeat offenders, these are IP's that have been removed and listed again (3) or more times in a short period of time.
- Bouncing email to the wrong server, NON RFC compliant configurations.
- Relay or Open relay with reports of spam.
- bouncing spoofed emails, you need to disable bounce of spoofed emails in order to get de listed.
- Fraud/Scam emails, malware or illegal/abusive content.
Computer(s) and/or server(s) within your IP range have sent spam to our traps.
Most listing will be single IP listings(127.0.0.#) however when spam from a class C IP range hits a certian threshold a full class C block occurs. The following is outlined steps to prevent further spam which you should follow for removal.